Inside The Brain of a Homemaker

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What I ate Sunday and Monday

Sunday
Breakfast: Chocolate Cheerios with 30 cal. almond milk
                  Small slice of cheese pizza

Lunch: Fritos (large handful)
             Chips and guacamole (I didn't take a picture since I was eating with my husband and he thinks taking pictures of ones food is about the weirdest thing in the world.)

Snack: Nectarine

Dinner: Chicken sandwich with lettuce, tomato, and ranch dressing


Note:  My husband made homemade brownies and I did not eat.  It wasn't as hard as it has been in the past.  Maybe I'm more dedicated this time?  Maybe I know I can have it again once I reach my goal?

Monday
Breakfast:  toast with strawberry cream cheese
                  toast with cottage cheese and tomatoes
Lunch:  Two onion rings from Burger King (7th grader had an orthodontist appointment and I took him to lunch so though I didn't want to eat Burger King food, I did want a couple of onion rings.)

Taco Salad - made with grass fed beef/lentils, tomatoes, cottage cheese, salsa, corn chips.
Snack: peach ~80cal.
2 packets of Florida's Natural Fruit Snacks 2 x 80cal.
Dinner: Cafe Rio Pork Taco on wheat ale cart

No comments: