Inside The Brain of a Homemaker

Thursday, September 12, 2013

What I Ate - Tuesday.2

Breakfast
2 cups of Coconut Chia Granola with a little 30 cal. Almond Milk

Lunch
Thai Food (I took my Kindergartener out for lunch)
Snack
Thai Food Again
Two spoonfuls of Nutella (What's that doing in my house anyway?!)

Dinner
Thai Food Again
Dried bananas (lots)
1/4 cup mac and cheese
A few handfuls of granola

Note
My husband has been out of town for three days now and we're all feeling it.  The boys miss him and they are driving me crazy. Also, I got a free coupon for a photo book at Shutterfly and had to finish it yesterday so I ignored the boys when they got home from school (I recipe for disaster.) and worked on the book.  It turned out great, but I sure paid for it with lots of grumpy boys.  
Anyway, I let emotional eating take over.  Something I will try better to keep in check.  Also, it could have been worse and that I am proud of.

Exercise
I was planning on a walk.  (Something that would have helped my emotional eating.)  But since the pest control guys were coming to spray my house I decided to clean so it wouldn't be gross for them.  Better than sitting around, but cleaning doesn't give me the emotional boost that walking outside does.

No comments: