Inside The Brain of a Homemaker

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What I Ate Monday.3

Breakfast - apple
Lunch - Lipton Soup
             Croutons
Snack - Green Smoothie
Dinner - Chips and Salsa (I decided chips are okay if they are for a meal - just no snacks.)
              Two Hot Dogs (I usually only eat one, but I finally felt good enough to eat real food today so I did it.)

I had a super sore throat today and runny nose.  It has been a long time since I have had this crud.  Ever since I started drinking green smoothies regularly, I just stopped getting colds.  I have not been drinking them regularly and now...  I think it's safe to say that green smoothies should be, once again, making more appearances in my life.

Yesterday I ate a bunch of cookies and then all of a sudden I had a sore throat, runny nose and tons of congestion.  I'm deciding that I'm allergic to sugar :)  Not really, but I know sugar is bad and I really think it affected me poorly.  I haven't eaten that much sugar in a long time and I don't think my body liked it.  IT WAS NOT WORTH IT! 
I've felt sick all day today.  If this is the affect sugar has on me, I'd be okay never eating it again.

No comments: