Inside The Brain of a Homemaker

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Tomorrow is weigh-in and this is what I ate.

Breakfast - Coconut Chia Granola with 30 calorie Almond Milk

Lunch - 2 Pieces Little Caesars Pizza
Moroccan Chicken Salad

Dinner - le crouix soda water
3 pieces of left over pizza

Note:  My thin sister in law drinks this brand of soda water and I thought I would give it a try since it was on sale.  It was nasty but started to grow on me by the end of the can.  
Since I ate more for lunch than I planned, I thought I could get away with just drinking a fizzy drink as my meal.  That was a mistake.  I need to not punish myself like that by withholding food later for three reasons.  
1. It never works and I eat anyway - usually unhealthy foods because it was unplanned.  
2.  I need to respect my body and the need for it to have fuel to function.
3.  This is a lifestyle - NOT a diet.

No comments: