Inside The Brain of a Homemaker

Monday, September 23, 2013

What I Ate Monday

Breakfast: coconut chia granola with almond milk

After walk snack: banana

Lunch:turkey sandwich with nitrate free turkey slices from Oscar Mayer, 1/4 avocado, lettuce, garden tomatoes 1.75 apples 3 extra turkey slices 1/2 slice of bread (had trouble stopping the eating thing - just wanted to keep going, but I stopped before it got crazy)


Snack: apples, Honey Nut Cheerios with almond milk,

Dinner: Cafe Rio Pork Taco

 Exercise: 40 minutes of walking
               20 Minutes of yoga

 Note: My husband is out of town. I'm trying to hold everything together. Four boys and myself to think of and get here and there - not to mention the homework! I don't know if it's the stress of being a "single mom" for a few days or what, but I couldn't get enough food. I wasn't hungry, just wanted comfort. My hat goes off to single moms. They are heroes and are amazing.

No comments: