Inside The Brain of a Homemaker

Friday, September 20, 2013

What I Ate - I finally feel good enough to function!

Breakfast - Coconut Chia Granola
                  30 Calorie Almond Milk

Lunch - Chicken Sandwich
             Two bites of chow mein

Snack - Green Smoothie

Dinner - Chili,
             Cornbread with a little butter and agave nectar
             Corn Chips

After Football Snack - Chili
                                 Corn Chips
(I've been doing so well not eating after dinner.  I will plan to do better tomorrow.)


Note - I still have congestion and I sound horrible, but I feel much better.  Finally no fever.  This restoration of my health has brought back my appetite.  But also my resolve to take care of my body.  This week I have eaten much less than I normally do and it was easy because I just didn't even want to eat.  I'm trying and making progress on developing habits of eating three full meals, one afternoon snack and not eating my kids' left-overs and not going back for seconds.  It is getting easier and I know I'm making progress.

No comments: